OZSALE.COM.AU, referred to below as Ozsale, is an online retailer of consumer goods owned and operated by Ozsale Pty Limited.
OZSALE's Commitment to Online Security
Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details is NEVER stored on the Internet with our system.
How Your Information May Be Shared
We never sell or rent your personal information. OZSALE generally does not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purposes for which you gave it to us but there may be times when we need to disclose your personal information. OZSALE may release personal information under the following circumstances and/or to the following parties:
- Where release is required or authorised by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a law enforcement agency or emergency services;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
- To our related companies (some of which are based outside of New Zealand) who may use and disclose your information for the same or similar purposes as us.
- To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business.
- For carrying out marketing and products analysis and marketing Nzsale and Nzsale related companies’ products and services.
Member’s Right to Access and Correct Personal Information
You have right to access and correct your personal information held by us about you, if we hold that information in a way that it can be readily retrieved. You can access and correct your personal information under “My Account”. Alternatively you can send us an email via our “My Contacts” page.
Invite a friend
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
Transactions are processed via an industry standard secure https connection using IP Solutions International as a third party payment gateway. This means that you can be assured that your sensitive data such as credit card numbers will remain confidential because all information is 128bit encrypted. The server we connect to is authenticated through PKI certificates issued by a root Certificate Authority. Our payment page is also fully PCI DSS compliant please visit https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/tech/ for more information.
Nzsale mostly uses "session" cookies, which are removed from your computer once you leave Nzsale. These are used so our service can remember that you have logged in already and prevent you doing so more frequently. The technology we use (Microsoft .NET), requires the use of session cookies. Session cookies expire and are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity on Nzsale.
Nzsale also uses persistent cookies to personalise the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information (such as how often members visit Nzsale each month). Persistent cookies allow us to track users on Nzsale and help us identify users abusing the Nzsale service.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our “My Contact” page.
Updates to our information practices